Details for FlashFire Pro 0.71
App Name: [root] FlashFire
Version: 0.71 Unlocked
Package ID: eu.chainfire.flash
Requirements: Android 4.2 | ROOT
Size: 13.9 MB
v0.71 – RELEASE NOTES
– A/B OTA: Fix update_engine_flashfire crash in logs
– A/B OTA: Always make update_engine_sideload available
– A/B OTA: Fix fstab availability for new style OTAs
– A/B OTA: Don’t automatically delete OTAs after successful install if located on internal storage or sdcard
– A/B OTA: Detect target slot rather than blindly switching to the other one
– FlashUI: More Android Oreo compatibility fixes
tempohari.com — FlashFire Pro is the most advanced on-device firmware flasher available for rooted Android devices. It can flash full firmware packages from various manufacturers, as well as apply over-the-air (OTA) and ZIP updates – all while maintaining root, and without using a custom recovery. It also offers full device backup and restore functionalities in several formats. Relevant files can be stored on internal storage, SD cards, USB connected storage, or can even be streamed directly to and from your computer using USB or Wi-Fi.
FlashFire Pro is the spiritual successor to the Mobile ODIN app, which was a similar solution (using completely different methods under the hood) exclusively for Samsung devices on older Android versions.
FlashFire Pro is an extremely powerful application, it should be used with caution. Data loss, soft-bricks, and even hard-bricks are possible if used incorrectly. Unless you are an expert user, consult FlashFire’s website and the XDA discussion thread before doing anything potentially destructive.
Note: currently all functionality is unlocked without purchasing Pro. This may change in the future!
Play Store Link