App Name: Internet Speed Meter
Version: 1.4.8 Build 23
Requirements: Android 2.3.3 and up, install only the device, Lucky Patcher(use inverted mode for licence patching)
File Size: 2.8 MB
tempohari.com — Internet Speed Meter is a tool which keeps track of your internet speed and usage. It displays your current speed in status bar and how much data you have used in notification pane. This helps you to monitor internet connection anytime while using your device.
Internet Speed Meter displays your current speed in status bar and shows how much data you have used in notification pane. This helps you to monitor network connection anytime while using your device.
- Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
- Daily traffic usage in notification.
- Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
- Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
- Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
- Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
- Time and usage of current session
- Application level speed monitoring
- Smarter notifications
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet. You can change priority of notification. You can also hide the notification when connection is idle for specified amount of time.
- Themes support
- You can manually select the color of UI.
- Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon.
- Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Translations: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese.