Details for Greenify Donate 3.9.2
App Name: Greenify
Version: 3.9.2 Patched
Package ID: com.oasisfeng.greenify
Requirements: Android 4.0+
Size: 4.0 MB
● Optimization of non-ROOT mode automatically sleep setting guide interaction, fixed the related issues.
● After you manually grant GET_APP_OPS_STATS permission under Android 8, apps that have the background behavior enabled are shown as “Background purged,” and are treated purely in the background.
● The bottom of the application operating bar has added the “application settings (system interface)” operation for Android 8 to open the application for background behavior restrictions (battery – off “background activity”).
● Optimized Android 8.x application background is purely judging criteria.
● Manual Hibernate Applications If they are not in regular hibernation mode, they will no longer be booted for accessibility services.
● Fixed bug in recognition of some application statuses under Android 8.x.
tempohari.com — NEW: “Aggressive Doze” and “Doze on the Go” to maximize the battery saving on Android 6+, even without root! (details explained in settings)
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don’t rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
INTERNET: Needed by “Raise Your Voice” program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
If you love Greenify and want to donate, please consider the “donation version” http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:, such as:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect “who” woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing