Details for File Explorer Plus / Root 220.127.116.11 Mod Lite
App Name: FX File Explorer Plus/Root
Version: 18.104.22.168 Mod Lite Unlocked
Package ID: nextapp.fx
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Size: 7.8 MB
6.0.4: Fixes, added a new extra-dark theme.
-Script executor now creates a security hash for all shortcuts. Hashes are stored internally in FX, and will be verified before scripts are executed. If the script that a shortcut points to has been modified, you will be alerted before it is executed. Script shortcuts created by prior versions of FX will also receive this warning. You’ll be prompted to first verify the script and then use the “Create Signature” option in the menu before it can be executed from a shortcut. When creating new script shortcuts, this is done automatically.
-Script executor now works again if you have the “Use Content URIs” option enabled in settings.
-APKs copied to the clipboard from from the “App Details” page are now renamed to “package.name.apk” rather than being “base.apk”. This only affects APKs copied using the App Details tool, if they’re copied under normal file management, the “base.apk” name is unaffected of course.
-Upgraded internal Busybox to 1.27.1. Busybox has had some API changes, notably to the “ls” command. If you’ve changed FX’s settings to use an installed busybox, you’ll need to update that to a version compatible with 1.27.1. This only will be an issue if you’ve modified FX’s root settings.
tempohari.com — FX File Explorer features a Material Design UI and new ways to transfer your files between devices and computers:
* SMBv2 support.
* New “FX Connect” transfers files from phone-to-phone with Wi-Fi Direct. Supports NFC to connect two phones by physically touching their backs together. (requires FX+)
* New “Web Access” enables transfer and management of files and media from your computer’s web browser. You can drag-and-drop entire folders to your phone from your computer, or stream your phone’s music playlists to your computer over Wi-Fi. (requires FX+)
FX is a file explorer built to make working with files and media on your phone or tablet as easy as it is on your computer:
* Productivity-oriented “Home Screen”: Directly access your important folders, media, and cloud storage
* Multiple window support, with dual-view mode to see two windows at once
* “Usage View” mode shows the total size and content makeup of every folder, as you browse and manage files
* Support for most file archive formats
FX protects your privacy:
* No advertisements
* No tracking of user activity: FX does not ever “phone home”
* Built by NextApp, Inc., a US corporation founded in 2002; all proprietary code was developed in-house
The optional FX+ Add-On module enables more functionality:
* Access networked computers, including FTP, SSH FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Networking (SMB1 and SMB2)
* Connect to cloud storage including Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, SkyDrive, and OwnCloud
* Manage installed applications, with support for browsing applications based on their required permissions
* Create and explore inside AES-256/AES-128 encrypted zip files
* Browse audio content by artist/album/playlist; manage and organize playlists
* Directly browse photo and video folders
* Encrypted password keyring (use one password to access network and cloud locations)
FX includes a number of built-in editing/viewing applets:
* Text Editor (with undo/redo history, cut/paste, search, and pinch-to-zoom)
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Media Player and pop-up Audio Player
* Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, 7zip archive creators and extractors
* RAR file extractor
* Shell Script Executor
★★★ MOD Lite ★★★
• Based on PLUS version.
• Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for fast load.
• Analytics Disabled.
• Encrypted all resources.
• Arm devices only.
Play Store Link