Details for App Ops – Permission manager Pro 2.1.11 Build 448
App Name: App Ops – Permission manager
Version: 2.1.11 Build 448 Pro Unlocked
Package ID: rikka.appops
Requirements: Android 5.0 and up
Size: 2.1 MB
- File Commander – File Manager / Explorer Premium 4.4.16177 Apk
- RAR for Android Premium 5.60 build 49 Final Apk
- File Explorer Plus / Root 22.214.171.124 Apk
- File Commander – File Manager / Explorer Premium 4.4.16202 Apk
- IDM+: Download Torrents, Audio, Video & more 5.5.1 Patched Apk
- DirectChat Pro (ChatHeads) 1.6.6 Patched Apk
– Fix system plugin broadcast does not work (need manually refresh sometime)
– Fix notification didn’t show when plugin stopped
– Introduce Shizuku v2 (privileged mode)
tempohari.com — Features:
Support Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat
Support multi-user and work profile
What can this app do?
You can tweak individual app’s permission settings.
About Settings – Implementation:
If you have problem in general mode, please try compatibility mode.
For non-rooted users:
If you are using highly customized ROM such as MIUI, you may not to able use App Ops because adb shell do not have permission to change settings.
Q: (For Android 6.0+ users) What if I deny a permission in App Ops and allow it at Android Settings at the same time?
A: It will be denied.
Q: I want to change the setting of “XXX” permission.
A: App Ops takes effect via invoking system services, so what it can change depend on your device’s firmware.
Q: Why the changes make to some apps’ permission change to “allow” after rebooting?
A: The SD card installation of some app may cause It, if this is not your case, please contact the developer.
Q: (For ADB mode users) Why the resetting of the ADB is needed after reboot?
A: For safety concern, Android system will disable ADB via network after reboot.
PREMIUM features are Unlocked
Play Store Link