Details of App Cloner Full 1.2.18
App Name: App Cloner
Version: 1.2.18 Full Unlocked
Package ID: com.applisto.appcloner
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
File Size: 2.2 MB
• WhatsApp cloning ( https://youtu.be/Gd6sUiPyJ3k )
• App updates notifications
App Cloner Full 1.2.18
tempohari.com – Using App Cloner you can create and install multiple copies of your existing apps.
Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from their original apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you can keep and run a stable version alongside the original app.
Cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Twitter or Skype but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude of options to tweak the new app copy, apart from changing the app name or icon.
*** WhatsApp is not supported because of security checks they implemented even though some YouTube videos incorrectly suggest WhatsApp can be cloned. ***
For example, you can remove widgets or unnecessary permissions, you can disable auto-start, backups or intrusive app defaults. App Cloner can even extend a cloned app to add new functionality such as password protection, incognito mode with secure file deletion and you can lock an app to consume data over Wi-Fi only.
By the way, Android Wear watch apps and watch faces can typically also be cloned.
Full version features
The full version offers these features:
• Replace launcher icons
• Create multiple app clones
• Clone watch apps or watch faces
• Save or share cloned apps
• Remove launcher icon or widgets
• Allow/prevent app backups
• Allow apps to be installed on the external SD-card
• Disable app defaults
• Disable auto-start
• Remove watch apps
• Exclude app from recents
• Rotation lock
• Remove app permissions
• Enables multi-window support on Samsung devices, some LG devices and Android N
• Automatically copy expansion files during cloning
• Make debuggable
ART runtime only:
• Password-protect apps (with stealth mode)
• Incognito mode for apps
• Disable mobile data
• Hosts blocker (monitor, allow and block servers or domains the app accesses)
• SOCKS proxy (route the app’s network traffic via a SOCKS proxy to bypass firewalls, throttling or to anonymize traffic)
• Accessible data directory
• Trust all certificates
• Mute on start (silences the media volume when the app is started)
Not all apps can be cloned. Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the new app may not work in case it verifies its certificate or if it interacts with other apps by the same publisher.
App components that depend on the certificate such as Google Play services, Google Maps, Google Cloud Messaging or in-app purchases will not work and/or break the cloned app.
Most Google apps can’t be cloned. Apps with extension files, for example really large games, can’t be cloned either.
The SOCKS proxy doesn’t work with native network connections as used by most web browsers, web views and audio/video streaming apps.
Some apps that can be cloned:
• Amazon Kindle
• DropBox (except internal PDF viewer)
• Facebook (only on Android 5.0 or later, language is English only)
• Facebook Lite
• Opera, Opera Mini
• SwiftKey Keyboard
• Yahoo Mail
(*) Cloning Facebook requires a lot of memory and may not work on low-end devices
Some apps that can’t be cloned:
• Facebook Messenger
• Skype for Business
• YouTube (version 4.2.x works)
App Cloner Full 1.2.18
If you find an app that cannot be successfully cloned you may use ‘Report app issue’ to indicate the problem, for example ‘Crash when starting cloned app’ or ‘Error when using cloned app’, etc.
To install apps you need to enable Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
To view and clone watch faces you may need to select Show all apps from the main menu.
All product names and brands mentioned above are property of their respective owners.
More Info for App Cloner Full 1.2.18