Details for Block Apps - More Productivity 1.04.2 (Premium)
App Name: Block Apps - More Productivity
Version: 1.04.2 Premium Unlocked
Package ID: com.wverlaek.block
Requirements: Android 4.1+
Size: 3.1 MB
- Aqua Mail Pro - email app 1.14.0-812 Final Stable Apk
- Aqua Mail Pro - email app 1.15.0-926 Final Stable Apk
- Swype Keyboard 184.108.40.20620400.50699 (Patched + Unlocked) Apk
- Aqua Mail Pro - email app 1.14.2-836 Final Stable Apk
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator 220.127.116.1180312 Full Apk
- Aqua Mail Pro - email app 1.13.2-737 Final Stable Apk
● Removed Accessibility service according to Google's updated policy.
● Improved app detection on pre-Lollipop Android devices (requires new permission).
● The usual: small bug fixes and layout improvements.
tempohari.com — With Block you can finally get to do what you wanted to have done two hours ago, by getting back the control over your app usage. Are you a procrastinator? Wanting to unplug from social media? Then this app is perfect for you!
Spending too much time on Facebook? Block it! Still watching YouTube videos late at night? Block it!
You can create multiple schedules (also called blocks), where each schedule has a list of apps to be blocked. Select a time window and the days you want the apps to be blocked, and you are good to go! The schedules will be activated automatically, and idle when the screen is off to be friendly for your battery. An active block cannot be turned off, so that it prevents you from using distracting apps. Being productive, that is the plan!
Quickly start a block at any given time
To start a block immediately at any given time, just swipe it to the left in the list. Set a duration, and the apps will be blocked for that time period. Works great in combination with a Pomodoro timer.
Undo your changes
Handy little snackbars pop up at the bottom of the screen to allow you to undo any changes you made to a block. So when your plan was not do delete that block, you can press undo and the block pops right back up in your list.
A notification is displayed in the status bar to remind you of any active blocks, including their ending times. You can of course also turn off this notification if that is your preference.
Widgets can be placed on your home screen to start a block with a single press, which is ideal for studying. Place one on your home screen next to a Pomodoro timer, and you are set up for success.
Using Tasker to automate your workflow? You can now use it to start blocks as well! More Tasker features will be coming in the near future, and if there is anything specific you would like to see added please send me an email.