Details for Aqua Mail Pro – email app 1.13.2-746 Final Stable
App Name: Aqua Mail – email app
Version: 1.13.2-746 Final Stable
Package ID: org.kman.AquaMail
Requirements: Varies with device
Size: 9.3 MB
+ Exchange: contact images (for synced contacts), fixed compat issues with some Exchange versions.
+ Exchange: mark with star / clear star now works more like in Outlook for Windows.
+ Gmail: accounts not present in phone Settings now use web browser to log in (not a window in the app).
+ Tasker: control “text to speech” and per-account “privacy” setting (notifications).
+ Added “onboarding screen” after adding first account (new users).
tempohari.com — Aqua Mail is the go-to app for all your email needs! Whether it’s a work or personal email, a corporate exchange server or even a seldom-used secondary account, Aqua Mail lets you easily access all your emails from one complete app.
No complex setup required, just enter your email and password and you’re all set. With its flexibility and vast customization options Aqua Mail’s goal is to reflect the needs of the modern-day user and provide a platform anyone can tailor to their needs and preferences.
Aqua Mail’s seamless yet powerful interface hosts a wide range of advanced features for setting up any type of email account:
• Multiple email providers: Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple, GMX, AOL and more.
• Mail accounts hosted at: Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, Office 365, Exchange Online and others.
• Use of a “more secure” login method (OAUTH2) for Yahoo / Gmail / Hotmail.
• Backup and restore feature via popular cloud services (Dropbox, OneDrive, Box and Google Drive) or a file.
• Integration with popular third-party apps providing maximum control, synergy and customizability, including Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget, Tasker and more.
• Push mail for most mail services (except Yahoo) and self-hosted IMAP servers, also for Exchange and Office 365 (corporate mail).
• Home screen widgets including message counter and message list.
• Use our Smart Folder feature to easily navigate and manage your emails.
• Calendar sync for Exchange and Office 365 (use any Calendar app or widgets).
• Contacts sync for Exchange and Office 365 (visible in Aqua Mail and in the Contacts app. Includes auto-complete and lookup in the corporate directory).
• The rich text editor, styling choices and a large number of formatting options, including embedding images will help you create the perfect email.
• With the signature support you can attach a separate signature to each mail account and include images, links and text formatting.
• Notifications and reply via voice input from an Android Wear smartwatch.
• Pick from the four available Themes and further customization options to change how the app looks and operates.
• Separate network connection setting for WiFi and mobile data ensure optimum performance and cost-effectiveness.
Get the most out of Aqua Mail by purchasing the Pro version and unlock:
• Push mail for Exchange servers (corporate email) and Office 365.
• Ability to add more than two accounts.
• Use identities.
• Remove the Aqua Mail promo signature in outgoing messages.
• Remove ads.
With Aqua Mail you’ll always be in control of the information you provide. Permissions will be requested only in the following cases:
• Storage – Sending and saving attachments, Backup and Restore.
• Contacts – Sender images and autocompletion when writing messages.
• Calendar – Previews of event invites and rejecting or accepting them.
Android 4.0.3 or higher
Play Store Link