Details for Aqua Mail Pro - email app 1.11.0-579 Final Stable
App Name: Aqua Mail - email app
Version: 1.11.0-579 Final Stable
Package ID: org.kman.AquaMail
Requirements: Varies with device
Size: 9.3 MB
- Aqua Mail Pro - email app 1.13.2-746 Final Stable Apk
- Aqua Mail Pro - email app 1.14.0-814 Final Stable Apk
- Aqua Mail Pro - email app 1.14.2-836 Final Stable Apk
- Aqua Mail Pro - email app 1.15.0-926 Final Stable Apk
- Aqua Mail Pro - email app 1.13.2-737 Final Stable Apk
- Aqua Mail Pro - email app 1.14.0-812 Final Stable Apk
• Text-To-Speech notification for new messages, you can enable it from Settings> Notifications
• Browse image attachments within the app with the new built-in image viewer
• Browse web links within the app
• Lock the app with your fingerprint or with your phone lock settings
• Exchange: Certificate based authentication
tempohari.com — AquaMail is an email app for Internet and Exchange mail, for Android 4.0.3 and higher.
Easy automatic setup for popular email providers:
Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @icloud.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP).
IMAP push mail (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo, for Hotmail please see the FAQ the app's web site).
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS:
Exchange (EWS) accounts provide access to server side contacts (personal and global, with search), and Calendar sync. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages.
Can save attachments as files.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail).
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding images, in the signature too).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail (Google's preferred, "more secure" authentication method).
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
Backup and restore of app and account settings via Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.com, Google Drive.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program's web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the promo signature by purchasing the Pro Unlocker app here on Play.
The app is available in (translated into) more than a dozen languages. Please see the web site for the list, a Google Play policy won't let me include it here.