App Name: Polarr Photo Editor
Package ID: photo.editor.polarr
Requirements: Android 4.1 and up
File Size: 23.4 MB
- Fixed highlight and shadows artifact
- Fixed start up issues for a few Android 6.0 devices.
tempohari.com — From high precision color tools to advanced clarity and dehaze filters, Polarr brings professional photo editing tools to your mobile device!
With nearly 1 Million downloads in its first two weeks on other mobile platforms, Polarr is the pro photo editor for everyone.
**Note: The app is optimized for Android 4.4 or newer Operating Systems. If you are experiencing problems loading the application, please upgrade your operating system to the latest available.**
Make high-level edits with this powerful and elegant tool for advanced photo enthusiasts. Learn new ways to process your photos, or find the tools you already know and love and use them on your mobile device.
This is the latest version of the popular Polarr Photo Editor for Android, itself a mobile version of Polarr Photo Editor, which is available free (no download required) online at v2.polarr.co
“Sophisticated and high-quality editing tools” -Business Insider
“Just a perfectly executed app that takes photo editing on a smartphone to a whole new realm.” -Polarr user, professional photographer.
“There are lots of nice effects you can choose from and also customization controls for these effects which we rarely see on apps.” -Chromestory
“The level of detail and color editing you can do is insane.” -Polarr user, mobile photographer.
“I have used many photo editing applications but this is by far the best, from basic tools such as sizing refinements, contrast and exposure to the more advanced details. Everything you could ask for in a photo editor.” -PPE user
- Create and save your own style presets.
- Infinite Undo/Redo and History to return to any point in your editing history.
- Radial and Graduated filters makes local adjustments easy.
- HSL channels and Tone Curves help you perfect the colors in your image.
- Split-tone with any colors you choose.
- Exposure, Contrast, Highlights and Shadows, Temperature, Distortions, Vignette, Dehaze, Denoise, etc. All the basic editing features are available, as well as new tools such as chromatic shift.
- Diverse preset collection for any occasion.
- Intuitive touch pad replaces the hassle of opening panels.
- If you choose, you can also make adjustments by tilting your device.
Available for free on desktop at http://www.polarr.co.
PRO features Unlocked