Details of Unicon BETA 1.7-BETA9
App Name: Unicon BETA
Package ID: sg.ruqqq.IconThemer
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
File Size: 1.6 MB
- Fixed: Google Now Launcher support
- Fixed: Various minor tweaks and fixes
- New: Requires the paid Unicon app to be installed for Custom Icons Selector and App Drawer Icon Selector to work!
tempohari.com – Unicon (formerly Icon Themer) allows you to use Nova/Apex/ADW etc. icon packs on your device.
You can now use any launcher you prefer (especially Stock launchers!) and still have the power to customize how your application icons look like.
(Note: If your launcher is replacing the icons with their own theme, Unicon would appear to be not working)
Unicon is also more consistent because the icon theme is applied throughout your device and not just confined your launcher!
See the screenshots to believe!
★ More than 100 icon packs available in Play Store ready to be applied to Unicon
★ Tested with ADW, Apex, Nova Themes/Icon Packs
★ Works with Legacy GO Themes (the ones which is not made with GO Theme Factory)
★ Works with Paid Icon Packs
★ Works with Odex/Deodexed ROMs
★ More features to come!
★ Android 4.0+ and ROOT
★ Need ROM with JIT
★ Not Compatible with MIUI
★ Xposed Framework (Unicon will prompt you to install if not found)
You can read Xposed Framework FAQ to understand more about compatibility: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=24267823&postcount=2
(You only need to follow this if the in-built guide fails)
1. Install Xposed Installer
2. Install Xposed Framework (from the Xposed Installer app)
3. Activate the module in Xposed Installer app
4. Download Icon Packs from Play Store and apply in Unicon
Tested on Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Xperia T/TX/V, HTC One X
– Tested in Apex, Action, Buzz, Next, Nova, TSF Launcher
– Works partially with 360 Launcher
1. How do I apply theme without Icon Masks?
Long click on the Apply button.
2. I applied a theme but the changes does not show up on Folder Organizer?
Folder Organizer has an icon cache. You just need to go into Folder Organizer and click the Refresh button. All should be well.