Details for Shortcutter Quick Settings Premium 2.7.4
App Name: Shortcutter Quick Settings
Version: 2.7.4 Premium Unlocked
Package ID: com.leedroid.shortcutter
Requirements: Android 7.0+
Size: 5.2 MB
* Screen recording permissions fixes
* Bug fixes
* Memory usage optimisations
* Enable togging custom ring mode values
* Additional validation for QS direct editing with settings secure access
* Correct toolbox/sidebar icon spacing
* Permission check improvements
* Rewrite Toolbox icon colouring logic & adjust off-mode drawable’s
* Add “My Location” Activity – Shows a map snapshot & your current location, with options to share & view in maps
* Add My Location QS Tile & Toolbox Tile
tempohari.com — Customise your existing Android Quick Settings pull-down with Shortcutters Quick Settings Tiles!
Designed and developed to make life easier, taking advantage of the excellent Tile Service API provided in android Nougat, Screen Record & Capture, Countdown Timer & Data Usage, Battery Percentage, In Ear Audio, Brightness Presets & many more!
BETA Testers now welcome, with additional tiles & features added several times a week Opt In via: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.leedroid.shortcutter
** If you struggle to add tiles, please refer to the How To Add Tiles guide & pay attention to the foot note on the 2nd page **
* 46 Additional Quick Settings Tiles available for the standard user (38 in the free version).
* +6 Tiles for Advanced users with a little ADB knowledge & a PC.
* +4 tiles for users with ROOT access.
That’s 56 Quick Setting Tiles for the power users out there & more to follow!
Now with an optional Floating Toolbox for even more convenience, offering up to 8 custom app tiles + most of the below options!
– Auto Sync
– Battery Percentage – Shows battery level percentage in icon with a link to the battery usage screen
– Camera Launch
– Clicker – Counts total clicks (can be reset in the “Customise Tiles” tab)
– Countdown Timer
– Dice – Random number generator (Define your own range in the app)
– Data Usage – Shows mobile data usage in defined 1 month cycle
– File Browser
– Font Scale
– Touch Vibration / Haptic Feedback
– Location Mode: Toggle Off, Device Only, Battery Saving & High Accuracy.*
– In Ear Audio (play music through the device ear piece)
– Play/Pause Music
– Multi Window
– New Tweet
– New Email
– Next Alarm – Displays your next alarm, 1 click takes you to your alarms screen.
– Night Mode – Shortcut to the night mode fragment
– Power Menu
– Screen Lock
– Screen Orientation
– Recent Apps
– RAM Usage – Shows available vs. used RAM – click to view ram usage info.
– Quick SMS
– Volume Panel
– Screen Timeout
– Screen Brightness Mode – Auto/Manual
– Brightness Preset – Select increments to toggle through (i.e 3 steps = 33%, 66%, 100% / + Auto)
– Ring Mode
– Power Saver*
– Screen Wake: Keep screen awake indefinitely until deactivated or the screen is turned off via the power button.
– Screen Record (Premium) – Record your screen, save to SD & view in gallery / share.
– Screenshot (Premium) – Captures your screen content as an image
— Custom save location for screenshots & recordings.
– Web Search
– Voice Search
– SystemUI Tuner – Launch the hidden SystemUI Tuner to control your status bar Icons & more.
– 4 Custom App Tiles – Add a shortcut to any application on your device.
– 4 Custom URL Tiles – Add a shortcut to any web address.
*Shortcut to activity only if the app has no access to settings secure.
For advanced users:
– ADB (toggle ADB on/off)
– Ambient Display (Low power state notifications)
– Heads Up Notifications
– Immersive Mode/Expanded Desktop – Mode Dialog for devices with Nav Bar (INCOMPATIBLE WITH MIUI)
– Keep Screen On While Charging
Additional ROOT Only Tiles:
– Network Mode (Toggle mobile network modes)
– Mobile Data
– Reboot Recovery
– Wi-Fi Calling (HTC Only)
** Some tile functionality may be impacted by manufacturer customisation, I always work within the remit of the stock Android system where possible.
More Info for Shortcutter Quick Settings Premium 2.7.4