App Name: Nova Launcher Prime
Version: 4.0.2 Beta 1
Package ID: com.teslacoilsw.launcher
Requirements: Android 4.1 and up
File Size: 4.3 MB
- Add multiple apps to the desktop at once (Long-press empty space > Widgets > Apps or folder)
- Support adding “Direct dial” shortcuts on SGS6
- Fixes and optimizations
Fix unable to open “Messaging” app on LG G4
tempohari.com — Highly customizable, performance driven, home screen replacement for Android 4.1+
Accept no substitues! Nova Launcher is the original and most polished customizable launcher for modern Android
Nova Launcher replaces your home screen with one you control and can customize. Change icon themes, colors, layouts, animations and more.
- Ok, Google – Use Google Search’s hotword right from the home screen, just say the words Ok, Google. Note: Google does not support all devices or locales yet. This limitaiton applies to Nova Launcher as well.
- Color Theme – Set the highlight accent color for the launcher Also individual Color controls for labels, folders, unread count badges, drawer tabs and background
- Icon Themes – Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
- Subgrid positioning – Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets half way through the desktop grid cells
- Customize App Drawer – Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
- Infinite scroll – Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continously
- Backup/Restore – Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
- Scrollable Dock – Create multiple docks and scroll between them
- Widgets in dock – Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4×1 music player widget
- Import Layout – No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
- Fast – Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do it’s work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.