|App Name||Apex Launcher Pro|
|Requirements||Android 4.0 and up|
tempohari.com — Powerful, fast, and highly customizable home replacement for Android 4.0+.
Apex Launcher helps you create a customized homescreen experience on your Android (4.0+) device.
“Fantastic app that has the potential to give your phone a complete makeover. I highly recommend it.” – MakeUseOf
“Even after a lot of customization, Apex Launcher feels super fast.” – Pocket Now
“We must say it is as smooth as butter.” – Droid Life
Five Best Android Launchers – Lifehacker
The 25 Tastiest Apps for Ice Cream Sandwich – PCMag
Must-have apps for the Nexus 7 – ZDNet
- Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
- Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
- Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
- Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
- Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
- Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
- Choose different folder preview styles and background
- Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
- Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
- Hide apps from the drawer
- Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
- Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
- Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
- Backup/restore settings and data
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Lots of other customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
- Powerful drawer customizations (unlimited drawer tabs, folders in drawer)
- Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
- Dock swipe actions (swipe up and down actions)
- More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
- Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
- Flexible theme options (ADW, LauncherPro, Go Launcher themes)
- Enhanced folder support (batch add, merge folders)
- Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
- More features on the way!
- Pinch the screen to access screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
- Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
- Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
- Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall apps.
- Long press an app in the hide apps list to quickly launch that app.
- Switch to single screen wallpaper mode to fix wallpaper zooming issues.
- Enable the Root Helper in advanced settings (root required, Android 4.0 only) to add widgets from the drawer.
- Access widget data: Only used to create and display widgets on the homescreen. (Android 4.1+ only)
- Application information: Used to display warnings when other launchers are running.
- Control vibration/Status Bar/Wallpaper: Standard launcher functions.
- Network communication: Used for anonymous usage/error reporting (optional).
- Phone calls: Used when you create direct-dial shortcuts on the homescreen.
- Storage: Used to backup/restore settings and desktop data.
- Superuser: Required to add widgets from the drawer (Android 4.0 only).
- Removed Feeling Lucky from app drawer
- Fixed FC on Android 4.0
- Updated translations