App Name: Manga Rock – Best Manga Reader FULL
Version: 1.9.2 build 30 (Unlocked) International & US Version
Package Name: com.notabasement.mangarock.android.titan, com.notabasement.mangarock.android.mckinley
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up
File Size: 7.2 MB
- GPS Navigation & Maps: Sygic 17.3.9 Full Apk
- GPS Navigation & Maps: Sygic 17.2.25 Final Full Apk
- PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator 1.5.4 Apk
- GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Sygic 17.3.20 Final Full Apk
- Today Weather – Forecast, Radar & Severe Alert 1.2.6-4.250118 Premium Apk
- GPS Navigation & Maps: Sygic 17.3.5 Full Apk
tempohari.com — ★ Manga Rock leaves little to be desired. If you like manga, then this is the application that will definitely please you in this regard — Ghacks.net
★ Manga Rock leaves little to be desired. If you like manga, then this is the application that will definitely please you in this regard — Ghacks.net
★ All in all, Manga Rock is one of the best manga reader apps that we’ve seen for Android — Addictivetips.com
Read & download over 100k manga from 20+ manga sources!
If you are an existing user of the old Manga Rock Android app, please visit this blog post: http://bit.ly/17PkDDg. We will let you know how to migrate your data and restore your in-app purchase status in this new app.
Otherwise, please send us an email to email@example.com, we’ll get back to you shortly.
✔ Fully localized in 7 languages.
✔ Access to the world’s biggest manga library with 100k manga from 20+ popular manga sources. More manga sources are added overtime. The full source list is available below.
✔ Best manga reading experience with Horizontal / Vertical reading modes (auto-switch based on device orientation), 2 reading directions, Lock Zoom, Brightness Control, and Orientation Lock. Support immersive mode – in which all navigation toolbars are hidden to give extra reading spaces – inside manga viewer for Android 4.4.
✔ Find new manga to read with Discovery – which will recommend manga based on your reading preferences.
✔ Powerful search tool with genre filters to find any manga.
✔ Easily backup and restore Manga Rock data across multiple Android & iOS devices using your Facebook, Twitter, or email account.
✔ Support both Cover and List view in All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Recents, and Downloaded screens for better, more visual navigation.
✔ Fast manga downloader with multiple concurrent download and background download to save any manga for offline reading. You can save downloaded manga in SD card too.
✔ Auto-download new chapters of favorited manga and send out push-notifications to make sure that you never miss out any release.
✔ Handy Favorites & Recents lists to track your favorite manga’s releases, or to jump back to the last read pages.
✔ Dozen of settings in “Personalize” to fully customize Manga Rock just the way you want.
Join over 2 millions happy users on both Android and iOS platforms now!
- Android OS: 4.0 ICS and above
- Size: 5MB
- Screen size: 480×800 and above
Languages & sources:
– Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, and Vietnamese
– Read manga from 24 popular sources:
# English: Batoto (EN), MangaHere, MangaReader, MangaFox, MangaEden (EN)
# Italian: MangaEden (IT), Itascan, Batoto (IT)
# Vietnamese:VnSharing, Manga24h, Blogtruyen
# German: Meinmanga, Demanga, MangaTube
# Spanish: Submanga, MangaHere (ES), Batoto (ES)
# Chinese: 99mh, manhua178, iManhua
# French: AnimeStory, Batoto (FR)
# Russian: Readmanga, MangaRussia
- On/Off: Notification for new chapter of favorite manga
- On/Off: Auto-download new chapter for favorite manga
- On/Off: Smart Reading Mode
- On/Off: Tap Back twice to exit viewer
- On/Off: Auto-download next chapter for online reading
- On/Off: Download manga with WiFi only
- On/Off: Max number of connection when downloading with WiFi
- Sort Favorites list by alphabetical order or by latest update
- Choose your own startup screen as either All Manga, Latest Updates, Favorites, Downloaded or Recents view.
- Choose where to save downloaded manga: internal or external storage (SD card)
Fix cannot display manga name in grid mode for devices with Android 5.1
Patched by BigBrother