Details for Poweramp Music Player v3 Build 790 Beta Preview Patched
App Name: Poweramp Music Player
Version: 3 Build 790 Beta Preview
Package ID: om.maxmpz.audioplayer
Category: Music & Audio
Requirements: Android 5.0+
Size: 5.2 MB
• new UI
• new navigation:
swipe or click album art to go to the current playing list
as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
swipe left/right from lists for fast return
pinch-zoom in lists
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• new “wave” seekbar
• new visualization panel (appears when a visualization is active, NOTE: filtering/list operations don’t work yet)
• new notifications (3 different implementations depending on Android version)
• updated Hi-Res (Exp) Output for Android 7.0 (but it doesn’t work for Android 8 )
• new OpenSL HD Output for Android 8.0.
NOTE: no device detection implemented yet for the new OpenSL HD Output, it will happily report it plays hi-res, even if device doesn’t actually support Hi-Res Audio
The following devices have been tested with OpenSL HD and play Hi-Res properly (Android 8 ): Samsung S8/S9(+) / Note8, Sony XZ
• this list is incomplete
NOTE: this Beta Preview is a preview-quality software, not ready for day-to-day usage, nor it’s close in quality to the previous Alpha release
Some functionality is not ready yet, missing, or incomplete: most library categories, list/track/preset operations like deletion, adding to playlists, no landscape nor tablet layouts, no custom lockscreen, etc.
Expect crashes and other strange things All the debug/checking code is still there.
Please make sure you backed up your previous installation, as it’s not easily possible to revert to previous versions due to database format change.
tempohari.com — Follow us on twitter @PowerampAPP to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma* , flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff ( * some wma pro files may require NEON support)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Patched by jasi2169