App Name: Poweramp Music Player
Version: 2.0.10 build 567
Requirements: Android 2.1 and up,, Rooted (Modded Google Play or Lucky Patcher)
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
– 567: fixed crash due to the missing Samsung libs on some Samsung devices
- Install “Poweramp Apk” .
- Run the Poweramp Music Player and let it scans all your audio files then exit.
- Install/Run Lucky , find the app , long press on it and select custom patch.
- In the list of custom patches select “patch_ren.by.ramzezzz_com.maxmpz.audioplayer” .
- Wait until the patching process done and launch the app.