App Name: MX Player Pro
Version: 1.7.32 Patched
Requirements: Android version 2.3 and up
MX Video Player – The best way to enjoy your movies.
a) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Video Player is the first Android video player that performs multi-core decoding. According to the test results on dual-core devices, it shows up to 70% performance improvement than single-core devices.
b) CPU OPTIMIZATION – Provides highly optimized Codecs and Rendering Engines for the processors including ARM® NEON™ and NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2.
c) PINCH ZOOM – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across screen.
d) SUBTITLE SCROLL – Scroll on subtitle text and playback position will be adjusted to match previous or next subtitle timing.
e) BETTER SUBTITLE READABILITY – Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
f) ANDROID 4.0 – Fully supports Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle Tracks.
– Sub Station Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi/.sami) with ruby tag support.
- Supports Android 5.0
- Added View menu on the media list screen for the selection of view mode, sorting order, display fields.
- Supports MOD audio files including .mod, .s3m, .xm, .it, and more.
- Added “Scroll to last played media” option under Settings > List.
- Added “Toggle playback with play button” under Settings > Player.
- Audio track can be disabled through the audio track selection box.