Details for MX Player Pro 1.9.5 Patched with DTS AC3
App Name: MX Player Pro
Version: 1.9.5 With DTS AC3
Package ID: com.mxtech.videoplayer.pro
Category: Media & Video
Requirements: Android 4.0+
Size: 15.3 MB
• Improvements on HEVC 12bit playback
• Fixed some start up crashes
• Fixed some crashes related to media scanner
• Fixed an issue with pinch zooming which affects the aspect ratio
• Fixed some issues related to Previous/Next buttons
• Fixed a rare blank video playback issue with HW+
• Fixed an issue related to permission request
• Fixed some SSA subtitle rendering issues
• TV mode option is now hidden on non TV devices with touchscreen to avoid accidental brightness/volume gesture issues
tempohari.com — This is the Ad-Free version of MX Player.
There is no functional limitations in free version. Kindly try the free version first before purchasing the Pro version.
Powerful video player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
– DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
If you can’t buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About “Draw over other apps” permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About “Pair with Bluetooth devices” permission: This permission is required to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
About “Disable screen lock” permission: This permission is required to remove screen lock temporarily when Kids lock mode is used. Nevertheless, secure screen lock will not be disabled.
About “Control vibration”, “Prevent device from sleeping” permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.