Details for WhatsApp Mod B58 edition v10 FINAL
App Name: WhatsApp B58 Mod
Package ID: com.whatsapp
Requirements: Android 4.0.3
What’s NEW from v9.3
** DISCOVER YOURSELF **
tempohari.com — WhatsApp B58 edition
I had actually designed and developed this for my personal use. But I decided to share this with you people.
* Based on latest play store version 2.17.351
* Size just 28mb
* THEME YOUR APP TO YOUR LIKINGS.
* SAVE/SHARE YOUR THEMES.
* Privacy mods (Anti revoke, pause last seen,Hide status view, hide blue ticks, hide second ticks, etc)
* Added open chat
* Separate category of privacy for contacts, groups and broadcast message
* GROUP COUNTER
* B58 Special mod includes
* Hide Archived chats
* Make text selectable
* Hide date and time while copying 2 or more
* *Hide call button.*
* Choose Bubble styles(20 options)
* Choose Tick styles(20 options)
* Choose Notify bar icon styles(20 options)
* Choose Launcher icon styles(20 options)
* Backup and restore messages
* Restart app
* Put name and phone number in action bar
* Copy contact’s status.
* Option to put CONTACT’S STATUS IN CHAT SCREEN
* LAST SEEN IN MAIN SCREEN
* CONTACT ONLINE TOAST
* READLOG TO READ WHATSAPP LOG ALONG WITH FILTERS
* ACRA FOR CRASH REPORTING
* OPTION TO SAVE CONTACT’S STORIES, COPY TEXT STATUS TO CLIPBOARD
* LOCK WHATSAPP WITH A PIN OR A GESTURE
* Added profile pic zoom
* Much more to be experienced by yourself.
BUG: PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU HAVE TO FRESH INSTALL THE APP. AFTER SETUP, PLEASE GO TO B58MODS->THEMES->RESET AND RESTART WHATSAPP. BUG REPORT WITH THIS WILL NOT BE ENCOURAGED.
Method to install:
1. Backup messages(Settings->Chats->Chat backup).
2. Uninstall current WhatsApp.
3. Install B58 edition.
4. Restore messages after verifying phone number.
5. All set to GO.
1.When I enable privacy(hide blue tick and second tick), sometimes my messages are not being sent and sometimes i receive messages late. Why is that? and Whats is the solution?
A. This is a very rare problem found in 2/100 users. Quick solution is to Disable all privacy mods, restart WhatsApp and then enable them. This will soon be fixed.
2. I sometimes face crashes, What should I do?
A. Care has been taken to fix all crashes. Incase if any crashes are found, Please report them using in-app report option.
3. Some features are missing which is essential for daily usage. Can I get them?
A. Sure, if you feel anything important is missing you may suggest me using in-app report option. I will respond to it.
4. Nice work, you surely deserve donation. How can i donate?
A. Well, Thanks a lot for the concern. I don’t expect donations. But if you really wish, you may use in-app donation option to donate me either via Paypal or Paytm(INDIAN users).
5. I have more questions. What to do?
A. Use in-app report option to contact me.