|App Name||SD Maid – System Cleaning Tool + Unlocker|
|Version||184.108.40.206 + 220.127.116.11|
|Requirements||Varies with device|
tempohari.com — This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
- Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
- You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
- The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
- AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
- The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
- You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
- View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
- Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
- Improved: Updated clutter DB
- Improved: Hidden cache DB
- Improved: Cleaned up log output in default mode
- Improved: Preference list selector color is now matching the theme (Good eye MikeL)
- Fixed: ListView theme issues when scrolling
- Fixed: Crash when trying to delete via LP’s storage access framework
- Fixed: Multiple minor UI issues on Gingerbread
Changed: Details dialogs now take langer to load but don’t crash on very complex apps
Fixed: Missleading progress result if deletion is directly canceled after starting it