Details of SD Maid Pro – System Cleaning Tool 4.5.1
App Name: SD Maid Pro – System Cleaning Tool
Version: 4.5.1 Patched
Package ID: eu.thedarken.sdm
Requirements: Varies with device
File Size: 5.3 MB
SD Maid [v4.5.1] 17.12.2016
– Improved: Debug output.
– Improved: Updated clutterdb.
– Improved: Translations.
– Changed: Leanback launcher icon.
– Changed: Beta builds now automatically have experimental features enabled.
– Changed: Reduced and update analytics.
– Fixed: Previously placed shortcuts and widgets causing a crash and no longer working until recreated (if you recreated them in v4.5.0, then you have to do it again).
– Fixed: Debug level not updating directly.
– Fixed: Concurrency issue when multiple tools requested to have a file from the same location type checked.
– Fixed: Action “Save directory structure” not working (#618 Ty jawz101).
– Fixed: Not finding anything if modification time settings are not used.
– Added: Tapping the app icon will launch the app.
– Added: Info to the app move button saying if an app doesn’t want to be moved, but can be forced to.
– Changed: The activities manager is now flagged as experimental.
– Fixed: Apps being disabled as movable when they were not (#614 Ty noc-jfcbs).
– Fixed: Search field not being displayed on smaller screens.
– Fixed: Crash when unfreezing apps on <5.0.
– Fixed: Crash when trying to determine app sizes (e.g. after uninstall).
– Fixed: Crash when refreshing after trying to kill a library type app without application infos.
– Fixed: Crash when entering and exiting the AppControl page and SD Maid tried to update the ui filters prematurely.
– Fixed: Issue leading to a crash when placing a shortcut through the activities manager.
– Fixed: Crash when triggering the uninstall watcher.
– Fixed: False positive detection of theme/overlay files in private app data on LG devices (#615 Ty Brian).
– Fixed: Crash when a racecondition lead to division by 0 during progress display.
SD Maid Pro 4.5.1 Patched
tempohari.com — This is a powerful tool! Use at own risk!
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don’t really need.
Your SD-card is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Lets not go on here…
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD Maid Pro will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy
Give it a try, you won’t find a more thorough cleaning tool!
Choose a tab, press start and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It’s just that easy.
There are various features available:
- Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
- You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
- The CorpseFinder searches your device for orphaned items and compares those to the list of installed applications.
- AppControl lets you freeze, reset and remove applications (even system apps).
- The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters directories which contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
- You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
- View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
- Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
- And more…
A few additional features as well as comfort and convenience functions can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker (SD Maid Pro).
SD Maid Pro is constantly being developed and designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of Android devices SD Maid Pro might not work perfectly on your device, in that case I would appreciate it if you give me a chance to fix it by contacting me.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (email@example.com). I usually respond quite quickly and will happily help you out.
An unfinished help document is avaiable here:
More Info for SD Maid Pro 4.5.1 Patched