|App Name||Flud (Ad free)|
|Requirements||Android 2.3 and up|
Note: This is the ad free version of the app “Flud – Torrent Downloader“. This app does not add any more functionality
to the free version. Please try the free version before buying this app.
Flud is a simple and beautiful BitTorrent client for android. The power of BitTorrent protocol is now in the palm of your
hands. Share files with ease from your phone/tablet. Download files directly to your phone/tablet.
- No speed limits on downloads/uploads
- Ability to select which files to download
- Ability to specify file/folder priorities
- RSS feed support with automatic downloading
- Magnet link support
- NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
- µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol) , PeX (Peer Exchange) support
- Ability to download sequentially
- Ability to move files while downloading
- Supports torrents with large number of files
- Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
- Recognizes magnet links from the browser
- Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
- Has option to download on WiFi only
- Ability to change theme (Light, Dark, Light with dark actionbar)
- Modern (Holo) UI
- Tablet optimized UI
Many more features coming soon…
Note: Since Android KitKat (Android 4.4), Google has removed the ability for apps to write to external SD card. This is not a bug in Flud. You can only download in folder Android/data/com.delphicoder.flud.paid/ on your external SD from KitKat onwards. Please note that that folder is deleted when Flud is uninstalled.
You feedback is very important. Don’t hesitate to drop us a mail if you find any bug or you would like to see a new feature in the next version.
If you are giving less than 5 stars, please leave a review telling us what you didn’t like in the app.
- Fixed crash at startup on some Samsung devices on Android 4.2.2
- Other bugfixes and stability improvements