Details for App Ops – Permission manager Pro 2.1.11 Build 448
App Name: App Ops – Permission manager
Version: 2.1.11 Build 448 Pro Unlocked
Package ID: rikka.appops
Requirements: Android 5.0 and up
Size: 2.1 MB
- Advanced Download Manager (ADM) Pro 5.1.2 build 51251 Apk
- MacroDroid Pro – Device Automation 3.19.0 Apk
- Sign for Spotify – Spotify Widgets and Shortcuts 2.3.1 (Paid) Apk
- IDM+: Download Torrents, Audio, Video & more 5.4 Patched Apk
- Titanium Backup Pro 8.1.0 Patched + MoDaCo Plus Apk
- ES File Explorer File Manager 18.104.22.168.6 (Mod) Apk
– Fix system plugin broadcast does not work (need manually refresh sometime)
– Fix notification didn’t show when plugin stopped
– Introduce Shizuku v2 (privileged mode)
tempohari.com — Features:
Support Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat
Support multi-user and work profile
What can this app do?
You can tweak individual app’s permission settings.
About Settings – Implementation:
If you have problem in general mode, please try compatibility mode.
For non-rooted users:
If you are using highly customized ROM such as MIUI, you may not to able use App Ops because adb shell do not have permission to change settings.
Q: (For Android 6.0+ users) What if I deny a permission in App Ops and allow it at Android Settings at the same time?
A: It will be denied.
Q: I want to change the setting of “XXX” permission.
A: App Ops takes effect via invoking system services, so what it can change depend on your device’s firmware.
Q: Why the changes make to some apps’ permission change to “allow” after rebooting?
A: The SD card installation of some app may cause It, if this is not your case, please contact the developer.
Q: (For ADB mode users) Why the resetting of the ADB is needed after reboot?
A: For safety concern, Android system will disable ADB via network after reboot.
PREMIUM features are Unlocked
Play Store Link