Details of App Ops – Permission manager Pro 0.1.99 Build 239
App Name: App Ops – Permission manager
Version: 0.1.99 Build 239 Pro Unlocked
Package ID: rikka.appops
Requirements: Android 5.0 and up
File Size: 1.8 MB
- KillApps PRO: Close all apps running 1.5.1 (Unlocked) Apk
- Titanium Backup Pro 8.0.2 Patched + MoDaCo Plus Apk
- SHAREit – Transfer & Share 3.9.28_ww (Ad-Free) Apk
- ES File Explorer / Manager Pro 1.0.9 Patched Apk
- Root Browser File Manager 18.104.22.168 (Mod Premium) Apk
- ES File Explorer File Manager 22.214.171.124 Build 573 (Mod) Apk
• UI tweaks
* “Ignore” now displays as “deny” to make user not confused
* (free user) Ads be less annoying
• New working mode: Privileged mode (root / adb)
* Lightning fast processing speed
* Perfectly support multi-user
* Setting this mode may be relatively cumbersome, but don‘t worry, it will not take you a few minutes.
App Ops – Permission manager Pro 0.1.99 Build 239 Apk
tempohari.com — Features:
Support Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat
Support multi-user and work profile
What can this app do?
You can tweak individual app’s permission settings.
About Settings – Implementation:
If you have problem in general mode, please try compatibility mode.
For non-rooted users:
If you are using highly customized ROM such as MIUI, you may not to able use App Ops because adb shell do not have permission to change settings.
Q: (For Android 6.0+ users) What if I deny a permission in App Ops and allow it at Android Settings at the same time?
A: It will be denied.
Q: I want to change the setting of “XXX” permission.
A: App Ops takes effect via invoking system services, so what it can change depend on your device’s firmware.
Q: Why the changes make to some apps’ permission change to “allow” after rebooting?
A: The SD card installation of some app may cause It, if this is not your case, please contact the developer.
Q: (For ADB mode users) Why the resetting of the ADB is needed after reboot?
A: For safety concern, Android system will disable ADB via network after reboot.
PREMIUM features are Unlocked
More Info for App Ops – Permission manager Pro 0.1.99 Build 239