Details of Swipe for Facebook Pro 3.1.5
App Name: Swipe for Facebook Pro
Package ID: com.happening.studios.swipeforfacebookpro
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up
File Size: 2.5 MB
- Facebook 184.108.40.206.27 Alpha (Mod Messenger Enabled) Apk
- Talon for Twitter (Plus) 6.3.3 Patched Apk
- Facebook 220.127.116.11.66 Beta (Mod Messenger Enabled) Apk
- Facebook 18.104.22.168.71 Stable (Mod Messenger Enabled) Apk
- Facebook 22.214.171.124.18 Mod Messenger Enabled Apk
- Talon for Twitter (Plus) 6.4.0 Build 1712 Patched Apk
NEW in Swipe 3.1.5:
– Fixed a bug causing the app to crash when leaving through a backpress
– Copy current page URL from the overflow menu
– Added Trending shortcut to overflow menu
– Improvements Messages; removed ‘Messenger prompt’
– Battery/performance optimizations
– Improvements to Dark and AMOLED themes
– Fixed image downloads not working for some devices
– Fixed hypersensitve swipe to refresh
– Search data now cleared when clearing cache from Settings
tempohari.com – Why sacrifice form or function when you can have both? Swipe for Facebook is the best Facebook wrapper app out there, integrating the lightweight Facebook website into a familiar user interface that is much like the original Facebook app.
What you get is a lightweight, highly customizable, and battery-friendly Facebook app that emphasizes on user interface and user experience as much as functionality and design.
It’s better in every single way. You’ll feel it.
Swipe Pro version includes:
– Higher Customizations
– More themes!
– Facebook iOS and Google Plus UI
– Quiet Hours (Do Not Disturb) – take control over your notifications!
– Power Saving Mode
– Retain Last Visited Pages
Upcoming features in the works:
– Fingerprint authentication Security Lock*
– Downloading Images*
– DayNight Theming (automatic theme changing depending on time)*
– Improved Power Saving Mode*
– Fix for Horizontal Scrolling**
– Caching tabs (still looking into how I can achieve this efficiently)***
– Video upload***
**possibly next week
***indefinitely soon, still figuring things out
For any more bugs or feedback, please go through the app’s settings and press the Bug Report button.