App Name: Aqua Mail Pro
Version: 1.5.9 Final
Package ID: org.kman.AquaMail
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and higher
File Size: 5.0 MB
- Big changes in message view: attachments below message text without side swiping, larger image previews.
- Reworked “message auto-fit”: not only zooms out, but also adjust content (results depend on actual message) and adjusts font size.
- Fast scroll between message header and bottom of message text or attachments (if present). App settings -> message view.
- Pinch zoom in message view is now capable of re-wrapping text (plain text, and often formatted text too).
- Improved stability with very large messages (several hundred kilobytes).
- “Mobile view” completely gone (as “auto-fit” is now better).
- Perfect score at EmailPrivacyTest.com (with “show linked images only from known”, which is the default).
- Calendar invites are now above text, visible immediately upon opening a message.
- App-own language setting (under look and feel), independent from system language setting.
- New UI element, Floating Context Bar, for message actions in message list. Used in single panel mode when Floating Action Button is on. Can be turned off in app settings -> look and feel.
- Per-account option for Exchange: for whether server contacts are offered in autocomplete.
- Per-account option for Exchange: save messages sent when creating or updating appointments.
- Per-account options and folders -> composing and sending -> separate signature for replies and forwards.
- Settings -> message view -> show attachments above message text.
- Settings -> message view -> hide recipient emails, show just names.
- Settings -> composing and sending -> quoting features -> abbreviated recipients.
- On Identities edit screen: “use when replying” (defaults to true, like before).
- Hungarian (Magyar) translation.
tempohari.com — AquaMail Pro is an email app for Internet and Exchange mail, for Android 4.0.3 and higher.
Easy automatic setup for popular email services:
Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and more. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and others.
Works with many other email services via standard Internet email protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP).
IMAP push mail (instant incoming email delivery) for those servers that support the IDLE extension (Gmail, GMX, AOL… not supported by Yahoo).
Microsoft Exchange is supported via IMAP or EWS:
Exchange (EWS) accounts provide access to server side contacts (personal and global, with search), and Calendar sync. Recognizes mail accounts hosted at Office 365 and Exchange Online.
Plays well with other email apps that you may be using to access your IMAP or EWS mailbox. Uses existing folder structure, can synchronize drafts, sent, and deleted messages.
Widgets (message counts, message list).
Swiping in message list (actions) and between messages.
Can save attachments as files.
Message auto-fit (like in Gmail).
Rich text formatting when writing messages (including embedding images, in the signature too).
Android Wear (4.3+).
OAUTH2 for Gmail (Google’s preferred, “more secure” authentication method).
Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events).
Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget.
Lots of settings to configure the application just the way *you* would like. Separate settings for WiFi and mobile connections.
Backup and restore of app and account settings via Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.com, Google Drive.
This is the Lite version, which is limited to two accounts, no identities, and adds a promo signature to all outgoing messages with a link to the program’s web site.
You can add more than two accounts, use identites, and remove the promo signature by purchasing the Pro Unlocker app here on Play.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.