Details of KineMaster – Pro Video Editor Full 126.96.36.19918 Beta
App Name: KineMaster — Pro Video Editor FULL
Version: 188.8.131.5218 BETA Unlocked
Package ID: com.nexstreaming.app.kinemasterfree
Category: Media & Video
Requirements: Android 4.1 and up
File Size: 38.6 MB
– NEW! KineMaster Asset Store
– NEW! Effect layers (mosaic & blur built-in; more can be downloaded)
– NEW! Layer cropping (w/ mask shape & feather)
– NEW! Overlay layer (replaces stickers)
– NEW! New Project Settings (can disable auto master volume)
– NEW! Audio level meter when playing
– NEW! Generate .bak file when saving project
– NEW! Wipe in- and out- animation & “cracked glass” 3D transition
– Support more Android built-in fonts
– Bug fixes and performance improvements
KineMaster – Pro Video Editor Full 184.108.40.20618 BETA
tempohari.com — KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video*, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators and other professionals from various industries around the world.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
* Video layers are available on supported devices only. Currently, devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 616, 617, 625, 650, 652 (720p only), Tegra K1, Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630, Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650, or Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420, Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 (720p only), Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890 are supported, with support for more devices coming soon.
• Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
• Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing
• Instant preview anytime
• Hue, brightness and saturation controls
• Speed control for video clips
• Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• A variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
Your feedback and suggestions will help us continue to improve KineMaster.
Please join the KineMaster User Community and share your ideas.
– KineMaster user community (Google+): https://goo.gl/gUEuB4
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: email@example.com.
Supported OS and Devices
• KineMaster can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you will have the best editing experience when using the latest Android version available for your device.
• You can experience best editing performance with devices that run on chipsets higher than Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974)
• Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• Audio formats: .MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
• Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF (still image only)
• Export Video Format: MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC)
• Real-time video and audio recording
More Info for KineMaster – Pro Video Editor Full 220.127.116.1118 BETA